F - Famous

Famous Avighna



My daughter is pretty famous.


My daughter was 3 days old on my first wedding anniversary.
Many of my relatives and neighbours, dont recognize me.
Coz most of the time I am at my work place and I am not a party freak
I never attend any parties.


But now people started recognizing me as Nikki's mom.
It feels too good, when somebody recognizes me as Nikki's mother.




My daughter is pretty famous in my colony.


She keeps saying Hai and Bye to everybody(strangers too) who comes to my home.

Everybody likes her a lot.


Who ever comes home, if they don't find Nikki saying hai to them, the very first question they ask is where is Nikki ?


They are all pretty much in love with my daughter.


She deserves it a lot.
She is the wonderful piece on the earth. Very fortunate and  lucky to be Nikki's Mom. 
She is a boon given by god to me.


Keep it up Nikki


Continue the same throughout your life.
Be famous, be down-to-earth, make a mark for urself.
Keep growing....



RajiniVinay

Comments

  1. Nikki's image here is cool!!!

    She is gonna make it big someday!! for sure!! Ha~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet article and very adorable photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful reason to blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. s madam..my girl friend is always the best..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little girl. And lucky to have a mommy who so obviously loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is nice to meet you. Your daughter is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest post ever! You daughter is gorgeous. You are, indeed, blessed!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! You said in the comments that you are a new follower, but I don't see your pretty face on my sidebar :( Please stop over again and follow. I'd love that!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet looking child, lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I'm desperate to meet Nikki after reading this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot Sukanthi. Sure.. Come home anytime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

Feeling Empty without you