My Angel's arrival


Here is the first day pic of my princess.

After a long wait, doctor suggested me to go for a C-section on 2nd Nov, due to some complications.

So here comes 1st November night....

My complete family(mom,dad, chinki, vasu) everybody were there with me for the dinner. 

After dinner, my husband (Vinnu) took me out for a drive. We both went to my favourite sweet shop (Daadu's Vaatika), had Jalebi and rasmalai. And then moved onto necklace road for a long walk and on the way back to home had ice-cream. It was a big feast indeed !!

Both  me and Vinnu were not getting sleep. We spent whole night talking about the next day.

I Slept at 4 and then woke up at 6:30am.
As it was festive day (Karthika Pournami- Full moon day), My MIL and mom woke up at 3am  and performed pujas.

Prayed for the little one and then started to the Hospital(I don't call it hospital anymore.. I named it Boon blesser).

I got down the steps and stood at my house entrance, where people gathered to wish me all the very best and few tried scaring me too.

Once I have got into the the car, I had mixed feelings, lot of pre-notions... But by the time i reached the hospital, i was calm and composed.....

The Clock was ticking at 20minutes past 9 and Vinnu was  getting tensed as if he was going to get operated......
Felt Like pampering him  at that moment ...............But didn't...

So here comes the nurse(my baby giver), she dressed me up in operating clothes.  Vinnu dropped tears looking at me in those hospital clothes. Immediately rushed out and came back in a minute and said  "Be brave, don't worry !!! Everything will be fine."

With hell lot of confidence, I told him "I am alright u please don't get tensed.I will be back in an hour with our baby"

Once they moved me onto  stretcher... I have got tensed.
They poked three injections on different parts of my body.

Did hell lot of medications before i actually entered  into the dragon (operation theatre).

Then came my doctor, Dr. Saraswathi. She asked., " So Rajini how is it going???"  Spontaneously i replied that "Great going doctor" it was not sarcastic though......

Then they moved me into the operating room.

Now  a strong woman, who is actually supposed to be in wrestling but by mistake became a nurse, folded me half in fraction of second and gave an injection into my spinal cord.

Very soon everybody, three doctors and 4 nurses attacked me.

One lady put some device on my finger tip monitoring something(might be my Blood Pressure or heart rate). Other woman gave all the equipment, different kinds of knives to Dr Saraswathi and Dr Saritha.

Both the doctors started discussing about their sons and their daughter in laws. Felt as if they are playing with me.

Suddenly my pulse rate was high and  i was feeling lot of contractions in my body.

Had really very tough time for few minutes and then i could hear the baby cry.

Before i got to see her, doctor said.. "Rajini you gave birth to a healthy and cute girl. Would u like to see ?? "

Could not say yes i went dumb, just nodded my head.

Doctor was holding the baby upside down, felt really cool to see the lil one..

After that I dint know what happen, I was asleep for long hours after the surgery. By the time i woke up it was 5:30pm and my mom was holding my baby.

I started to look out for Vinnu, But he wasnt inside the room

After a while Vinnu came and asked me how am feeling ????

It was an amazing feeling to see Vinnu holding the little angel in his arms. Such a lovely moment !!!!. Very precious ..............

He was all time at my hip watching the whole birth, and he looked pretty stunned after my angel's arrival.

He got very excited, and once she was born, he cried a bit and couldn't stop smiling. When I asked him, he says he was amazed at how perfect she was.

That was the best and unforgettable moment of my life...


----
RajiniVinay

Comments

  1. The sweetest angel I have ever seen!! My goodness, see how cute she is!! And She winks too!! Haaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm nicely put! Ur angel is look very cute in this first pic!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very touching ra....had tears while reading...:)
    she is a princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER Rajini. She is really an Angel.
    She is very Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really good!!!! can feel all the emotions that went into the writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a heart-warming episode, with sparkles of humor even when in pain. Typical rajini mam! Always cheerful and smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most beautiful description of C-Section from a mother's perspective that i have come across in all my years on the WWW. And it is also the truth that this is the closest that i will get to visualizing it till the day i am standing at the hip of a certain somebody watching it happen for myself.
    Though the narration goes awry in places, the feelings are just too well placed. I could see every scene as it must have placed in front of your eyes. Beautiful Raj... just too beautiful.
    About Avighna - She has already been designated Angel. What can lowly earthly beings say about the heaven sent. Can just look at her in awe and love her :) Kisses and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! I am in tears noW!!


    My goodness!!! Cool narration .. cool experience!! Extremely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no words to explain the feeling while i was reading.....I was thinking my mom while reading it....thank you!....

    Motherhood is priced
    Of God, at price no man may dare
    To lessen or misunderstand.

    THANK YOU DEAR FOR GIFTING SUCH A CUTE ANGEL! CANT WAIT TO SEE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nic idea..days spent wid kids hav to be cherished always..

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really good,I understand all your emotions during that day put it on this blog after that all happiest :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. poets/ writers are not born, they are made of their feelings. I really don't know that Rajini could write so well. great work ( i mean both the works :)) rajini

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wen i saw ur pop up to read ur blog, i expressed my dislike towards reading blogs to my hubby....but after reading few lines, i could not control myself to complete it....kudos to ur way of presentation

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now , I can understand , why the people say that even God is also next to parents ....

    ReplyDelete
  16. really great to hear rajani. cute babe...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Job well done.. I can't believe this is ur first blog...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rajini, U have narrated really very well..who ever reads this will surely dive into the time of ur princess birth day and will feel that everything happened in-front of their eyes.

    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi yaar.. really ur great ..no words to express . Thats the reason why women are great for ever..may god bless u and ur family life long..especially my girl friend (ur little one's)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The best experience any woman can have... U have experienced it the best possible way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ur angel is a princess... well written raj...

    ReplyDelete
  22. This beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and a princess she is. I loved the photo. Talk about having tears in my eyes first thing this morning!

    I'm here to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm one of the co-hosts, should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! Feel free to stop by my neck of the woods and say hello! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited)! See you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what an amazing story.

    I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Beautiful Mommy Writer Award.
    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very well narrated Rajini!!
    Waiting for ur next post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F - Famous