C - Cute

Cute Avighna


My daughter she is the cutest baby girl I have every seen.


Every action of her is cute. 

Below are few things which make me feel that she is cute
 
The cute moody/sad  face expression of Nikki

 


The way she eats her food.(Very neat..... Isn't it ???)

 

 




The way she gets feared of anything







Over excited Nikki (This is how she is all the time)

 





Naughty Nikki






Obedient- She is like this only when she is with some strangers(my relatives)














These are just few glimpses of my Angel.
Now tell me isn't she CUTE ???

RajiniVinay

Comments

  1. All the pictures are cool Onee Cha!@!!!!


    The obedient one is extravagant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous

Feeling Empty without you