D - Devotional

Devotional Avighna

Avighna  has a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others.

During my 8 month of pregnancy, I used to get sudden kicks continuously for some time.

I and Vinnu were going on the way to office,  we paused and went to "Lord Hanuman "  temple. Was praying god, to give me enough strength to keep myself healthy and strong.

Once the bells in the temple started ringing for Harathi (part of worship), my baby started kicking me in sync with the temple bell rings. It was astonishing to feel the baby kicking.


My husband is very devotional. He believes in Lord Ganesh and visits temple everyday. 

Similar to my hubby, my daughter is also born charismatic.



She claps her hand, when somebody performs pooja.



The innocent and cute looks of Avighna at temple or at the worshiping room at home inspires everybody.

She is pretty much devotional like her Dad



RajiniVinay






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous

Feeling Empty without you