B - Brainy

Brainy Avighna

All my friends and relatives know that Avighna doesn't look like me.

She is very much like her Dad.


But the only thing she and I have in common is.... We two are brainy.... (he he he)


My daughter is very intelligent. Grasps things so well.
Whatever u give into her hand, she starts exploring it.
She catches all my in-laws actions and mimics the same.

She is one and half  year old now, she does all the actions for rhymes like Chubby cheeks dimple chin, Rain Rain go away, Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and few telugu rhymes too.

Isn't that interesting to know.

She has not yet started speaking sentences, she just talks few words like... "mama"... "papa" and so on


Recently during  the world cup match, my husband, me and Nikki were watching TV. My husband is a cricket freak and was all the time waving his hand when the batsman hits 4 runs. For sometime, she observed him and then immediately once Vinnu(my husband) started waving hand for 4, Nikki also waved....  ( It was too good to see her waving.....)



 

My baby has born with lot of grey matter.
She is really a brainy kiddo.


Brainy Avighna....

Keep it up






RajiniVinay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous