My Birthday Gift for this year 2011


Hi Friends,

Tomorrow i.e 29th May is my birthday.

May 29 Birthday Astrology

Geminis born on May 29 possess a star quality that is unrivaled by others. Their ability to sway the opinions of others is nothing short of miraculous. They possess charm, intelligence, and wit. If they lack for anything it is an introspective side. These social individuals prefer not to analyze their feelings. They gravitate toward risk and sometimes are foolhardy.

This birthday is very special for me for various personal reasons of mine
My astrology says that If I lack for anything it would be introspective side.

So I request all my friends to write few things about me which would be a precious gift on my birthday


           Please write ur opinion on these :
  • The best thing about me
  • The worst thing about me
  • Is there anything u have learn't from me ? If yes then what is it ?
  • If u want to suggest me something, what would it be ?


The best answers for all the four questions will be given a gift on behalf  of my birthday.

Isn't that interesting ???


I request you to take some time and write ur opinions about the 4 points I mentioned

Will be waiting for ur gift.






Comments

  1. the best thing is the way u plan and handle the things...i just like the way u carry u r self...just love u r attitude and u r passion...u were always when i need to use..u r awesome,beautiful,loving,caring,truthful.just love the way u r....may god fill u r life with loads of happiness.....wising u many many happy returns of the day...
    aruna kranthi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous

Feeling Empty without you