A poem for Nee-chan

Hi Friends,

My brother has written a poem for me.
And in return requested to write a poem for him

Though I have no knowledge about poetry
tried writing it.

This  fellow is a very close friend of mine who treats me as his sister.
He is the second person for whom I have written a poem.

Need not start guessing who the first person would be ???
Whom else can i write my first poem for....... My loving husband Vinnu.
Sorry for not sharing it on this blog (Coz.. its lil personal.... :P)


Here goes it........................

A guy who turned into my friend and then to my nee-chan(brother)
Is a colleague of mine who calls me Onee cha








He looks weired and stout, who dreams to become a macho
Has become the dearest person and is the one I can bravo 



Cheers
Rajini Vinay

Comments

  1. I don't look like the fellow in the picture!! I don't have so big a hair!!!


    with warm regards
    CatchyTips for Writers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous

Feeling Empty without you