Story begun with a flower bouquet


In the second  post of Vinraj-in-love blog, I would like to narrate how Vinraj story has begun.
How did Raj fell in love with Vinay.



After Shooting (pelli choopulu)on 9th June 2008,  my parents and his parents decided to get bonded and they were  done with all the  formal discussions.


Engagement day was approaching in a week, But i didn't hear anything from him (I was expecting him to make the first move..... :P )

On August 11th, I was almost frustrated and wanted to wait till evening for him to give me a call. If he doesn't ring up then i would be start the conversation(generally girls doesn't like to make first move, but I had no other option )

So the day started and I was counting every minute to get a call from him. It was already lunch time, lost hope and decided to call him on the way back to home at 6pm.

Stopped expecting any call from him and was busy carrying with my work post-lunch.

Suddenly phone rang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he he he my office phone ), thought it was My boss, but it was the receptionist saying that I have got some parcel. I had no clue what it was :)

When i went down to see at reception, I have found a big flower bouquet on the table.

Was astonished to see somebody sending roses to me........
Was not able to guess who it could be ?????

Amidst the roses I founded a slip saying "With Love --- Vinay"

Looking at that, the  extent of surprise and happiness I was in, cannot be measured........
I didn't know how to thank him.

Thought I will also send a bouquet, but i dont have his address.
So my Jaan-jigs(my best friend, Sindoo) suggested me to reply him on phone and express my gratitude.


I messaged him, Thanks a lot Vinay gaaru, I am shocked and extremely happy to receive the flowers. Thank u very much. Thought I would convey the same through a bouuquet ], but I dont have ur address.

Vinnu replied " Ur message itself is a give an essence of beautiful roses to me. U need not send me any flowers".

So there started our telephone conversations...
Through out the working hours we used to message and then after 6 in the evening we used to have a long talk hours together on phone.





Then we slowly started liking each other.....

Got to know that he is very possessive and very caring person.
Gets hurt easily, lil sensitive too

Never used to speak a word, always used to say "inka cheppu"(tell me more)

And as u all know (chatterbox.......:P ) , all the time i used to talk, talk and talk




So here comes the day before the Engagement Aug20th .....
We have planned to meet before the engagement day.

So that was the first time I am going to meet him(Met him on shooting day too, but not worth to count ).
 I never used to get ready ............like  a girl... 
No nail-polish
No bangles
No anklets
Till then I have never been to beauty parlor.....( I know its hard to believe, but that's the reality)
I always used to wear Kurtis and jeans.


So i was not sure whether he will like me in my regular attire, so groomed myself  (To my knowledge that was the first time in my life I was looking very much like a girl and was cute....).
It almost took me 1 hour 15 minutes to get ready




Went to office in  very happy mood.
All the day I was waiting for the clock to tick 6.

And it was 30 minutes past 5, I could not resist myself and packed up and logged off the PC.
The very next minute minute I stepped out  my boss called me up on my phone and gave some work to complete... :(

By the time I completed my work, I was tired and could not make any time to  meet him.


So here comes the engagement day, It was 9:15 m then , engagement function was planned  to start at 7pm, but Vinnu and family have not yet reached the function hall.

All my friends, who lives far away left before Vinnu arrived.

At last Vinnu and his gang arrived at 9:25pm

It was a long wait, but don't know why I didn't regret to wait for him.
He was looking too good, very much like my favorite hero (Mahesh babu)
Vinnu is 6 feet tall, fair and handsome.


The event went on well

At the end of the show, we both were expecting to have dinner together, but could not make it due to some stupid reasons....


The only way we could talk was through eyes.

I still remember Vinnu's face peeping out from the car, when they were returning back to home
Missed him like anything ........

Both of us decided to meet the next day at any cost.

So the next episode is all about Vinnu proposing me with a bunch of roses and so on.......
Keep reading......

Cheers
Vinraj

Comments

  1. Suspense movie hai kya ye?? Bahut Bahut acha hai. I love it.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Thank u guys. Vinnu presented me a dress and finger ring.

    Would surely update the next episode soon.
    Keep following

    Cheers
    RajiniVinay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous