Shooting alias Pelli choopulu

Hmmmm

So Jansi Rani(my MIL's nick name.... shhhh not be revealed...She doesnt know bout it) is coming with son to see me, for so called pelli choopulu.

Got ready for her as she insisted........................... Ya her here is Mrs Jansi.
She told me how to get  ready so that her son can like/love  me at first sight coz she liked me a lot.

So I started grooming and soon came my gate sound. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaanggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody banged it really very hard.
When my father went out, he saw Jansi with her troop rushing in..

I peeped out from my bedroom window, to see how Vinnu looks like

Got to see him in formals and felt that he was fultoo dignified (hmmm not my kind... ;))

Anyways.....

My mother called me out and by the time I came out my MIL brought a carpet from inside and asked me to sit on the carpet on floor.

Don't know why I didn't feel anything wrong when she did that.


She was going on asking questions like
What do i do in my free time.
How much do i earn
And at what time i come back from office,
Do i know cooking and stuff...............


I was patiently answering her questions expecting Vinnu to speak a word.
But no use.

In between the show, Vinnu said " seems like u are not comfortable sitting down, please take a chair".

This was the only thing he spoke to me..

It was a weird and a beautiful experience too.






Comments

  1. incomplete.... bas intenaa mee pelli chupula experience incomplete vundi akka!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel's arrival

F - Famous

Feeling Empty without you